Apparently you come here via an outdated bookmark or link.
Please update your bookmarks or referring page, and then go to
This experimental WebSDR at PA3FWM's home, covering 0 to 19 MHz,
has been taken offline, as announced a few days in advance.
There are several reasons for this:
For now, the frequency range of the system at the university site is limited
to 8 bands of 600 kHz each.
However, it is planned to change it to general coverage of the HF spectrum
in the future, like this site used to have.
- The nearby system at the University of Twente is finally available
again, at http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901.
- The antenna at the university seems to be much better, judging by
the number of users there and here over the last few days.
- Running this system occupied equipment that I would rather use for other things (such
as further development of the hard- and software).
- I continuously needed to be careful about possible thunderstorms and
disconnect the antenna in time.
- I never intended to run such a system permanently from my home anyway;
I only did so because of the antenna problems at the university site.
Thanks everyone for using the test system over the past year or so!
Comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .